It’s a dreary day outside here in the CLE, but nothing’s gonna bring me down because it’s officially Spring Break!!!! :) :)
To celebrate, I thought I’d share five awesome posts perfect for some Spring Break reading.
1. “When It Doesn’t Make Sense” by Caitlin Snyder I loved this post by my close college friend…and the tie in to Good Friday really hit home! Definitely a must-read :)
2. “Explaining the Whoosh of Other People’s Success” by Justin & Mary This could not have come at a better time! Success is in the small efforts and the little things; tiny changes can make all the difference!
3. “Shelburne Wedding Suite” by Bella Carta Boutique Because not only is Jillian one of my favorites, but I’m also obsessed with the product imagery of these invitations! LOVE how they were put together; I left this post dying to take pictures of paper! Ha!
4. “How to Come Up with 60 Original Blog Post Ideas in 30 Minutes” by Elle & Company This one’s pretty self-explanatory. If you’re a blogger and you’re not reading Elle & Company already, do yourself a favor.
5. “Lucy | One Year Lifestyle Session at Home” by Lane Baldwin Photography Because after Ava’s newborn lifestyle home session, I officially am in love with family lifestyle shots! These images by Lane left me smiling all morning long!
Love love love,