The mornings have been a little cooler this week, which means all the fall feels are occurring over here in the Orndorff house! I love celebrating this time of year and all it represents: a time of HARVEST, to enjoy the fruits of a long summer’s labor, to prepare for the upcoming winter, to get outside as much as possible and soak up the last “sweet golden hour of the year”!
Some local fall favs I can’t wait to get my hands on this season…
- A slice (or two…) of this delicousness
- A visit to Roman & Leo for spooky tees and Halloween pop-its! However, the main thing on my list is a new pair of mocs for Noah Bear…his poor little toes are all scuffed from crawling outside, and after two boys, our current pair just isn’t quite going to cut it. Haha!
- Definitely will be making this baby-approved PSL for the boys this weekend!
- Visits to the library are a year-round occurence over here, but I loved catching all the fall-themed books this past week! Speaking of books, this reel has three simple tips for helping your kiddos fall in love with reading!
- And this playlist is on repeat for some cozy morning fall listening. We are big Sonos people over here, and I love having music playing in the background all day long!
Happy Friday, friends!