Hannah and Ethen’s downtown Indianapolis wedding was the *perfect* way to round out this last month — what a joy to celebrate the start of their marriage with all their friends and family at 1899!! Ever since meeting these two at their engagement session last November, I’ve been looking forward to their day. Hannah and Ethen are just so FUN to photograph! Not only are they adorable together…but you never know when one of them is going to bust out a crazy face or silly pose. Haha! Capturing their personalities and interactions was one of my favorite parts of the day, and I am so excited to share their story on the blog today!
But first, a few other favorite moments I’ll always cherish, too:
- Hannah’s sister drove from Chicago with her FOUR DAY OLD baby just to stand up next to her sister as she and Ethen became husband and wife. That is LOVE, people. Libby was absolutely glowing inside and out (even though I *know* she must have been so exhausted!!) and couldn’t stop smiling and kissing her sweet little girl! It was the best! Getting to capture the moment Hannah met her niece for the first time (in her wedding dress!!) is something I’ll never forget!!
- That time when I was explaining to Ethen how the first look would work, and he suggested Hannah tap him on the booty instead of the shoulder…haha!!!
- The SIX different toasts given during the reception — Best Man, Maid of Honor, and all four siblings!!! I love how close they all are!
- The King Cake Ethen baked for their wedding! He and Hannah have lived in New Orleans for the last year, and I love the way they included the city they’ve come to call home in their special day, too.
- The flower petal ceremony exit — so beautiful!! Even better was when Hannah’s veil fell out halfway down the aisle, but she and Ethen just laughed and going on their way! They were so happy to be married — nothing else mattered!
- When Ethen and Hannah chose to read letters to each other during their first look. So sweet!
- The bridal party entrances at the reception!! Throwing people around and dancing like crazy…it was a blast!
I could keep going on and on…but I’ll let the photos do the talking now. :) Congratulations, Ethen and Hannah! You’re married!!!
As always, a huge thanks to the amazing vendor team that made this day possible:
Photography: Sami Renee Photography, Maggie Mastin
Wedding Venue: 1899
Day Of Coordinator: Arbor and Bloom Events
Florist: Flower Boys Indy
Hair: A ‘Do for “I do”, Laura Snyder Hair
Makeup: Erica Foit Makeup Artistry
Bride’s Dress: Sophia’s Bridal and Tux
Bridesmaid Dresses: BHLDN
Jewelry: Diamonds Direct
Tux/Suit: JoS. A. Bank
Shoes: Jewel by Badgley Mischka
Caterer: Mary Beth Poe Catering
DJ: Lights Out Entertainment
Ceremony String Trio: The Deoc Ensemble
Cake: The Groom!